Saturday, April 23, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 2

My least favorite song.

It's hard to choose one song I despise over all the rest, especially when I am a big believer in guilty pleasures. But I'm pretty sure I can safely choose "All Er Nothin'" from Oklahoma! It's from my least favorite show, I hate the lyrics, I hate the music, I hate the fact that the title of the song is spelled the way the characters would phonetically say the words, and on top of all that, IT'S CATCHY so even by posting this I've gotten it stuck in my head. Now you all have to listen and get it stuck in your heads too to make it worth it.


1 comment:

  1. LOL. Oklahoma is one of my favorite movies (I haven't seen it live...YET), and Ado Annie is one of my favorite characters. My friends and I used to sing this song ALL THE TIME. You would've hated us. :)

    ReplyDelete