Monday, January 20, 2020

I Miss Blogging

So I haven't really written here in awhile. Some of that is just being busy, some of that is getting caught up in long elaborate blog posts that I never finish, some of that is that I've been medium depressed for awhile... I've just lost my momentum.

But I just read somebody else's blog, and they boldly proclaimed they were going to blog every day. Even if it was only a couple of sentences.

Well, that sounds nice.

So I'm doing a thing. I'm writing a blog every day but not publishing it until a month out. So this one you're seeing right now was written on December 20th. This allows me to cancel all of them if I write three blogs in this ambitious goal and then give up. It also means I won't spend as much time going over and over and over how I want to say something, because I can always post it now and go back in and fix it later. (This is a trick I've been using to manage email anxiety, and it helps me actually get stuff done.)

So yeah. You may see a blog every day from me. In fact, if this posts, I think you can expect a few more. We'll see what I find to write about on a day-to-day basis, but the fact that I haven't blogged seriously in several years probably means there's a good chunk of stuff sitting there just waiting to be written.

Here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hopefully this'll be a good system for you. I'm excited to read your blogs again.

    ReplyDelete