Monday, January 27, 2020

Turns Out I Am Not Good At Daily Blogging

As I write this, my first "daily blog" is set to come out tomorrow, and I have written a grand total of seven blog posts (eight counting this) in a month. I mean, granted, that's more than I'd written in a month for ages, but it's not what I was hoping for.

However, if I can write seven blog posts a month, that's actually decently sustainable. That's blogging twice a week, which keeps my blog active. I just need to schedule them out ahead out of time so I can have time to have writer's block and then suddenly write a bunch at once.

So you will probably not see a blog from me tomorrow... But hopefully sometime next week you'll see another one.

This is not an exciting blog. Um... have a YouTube video!

No comments:

Post a Comment