Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Give Me Your Blog Post Ideas!

There almost wasn't a blog today. I'd forgotten about it and hadn't written anything up.

Sometimes I have a bunch of ideas percolating in my mind, other times I have very few. But I think I worked through all the blog suggestions I got last time, so just in case I run into another situation where suddenly I don't have any idea what to write about... Let me open up for blog post suggestions again!

You can comment here, or on the blog Facebook page, or message me on social media, or check out this anonymous suggestion box link.

http://freesuggestionbox.com/pub/fyaulvt

Need some ideas for giving me ideas? Well, blog labels I have used often include "arthritis," "books," "cast albums," "Christianity," "church," "depression," "Disney," "education," "Flickchart," "games," "introverts," "movies," "musicals," "nanowrimo," "podcasts," "Sims," "theater," "writing," and, of course, the ever-popular "The Quest for Forgiveness" and "The Quest for Skye." If any of those sound like something you want to hear more about, go for it.

I swear one of these days I'll be able to sit down and make myself write about The Quest for Freedom.

Or maybe I'll skip it and head straight for The Quest of the Sultana, which might be less pro-war than I worry The Quest for Freedom will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment