Friday, April 10, 2015

No Quest for Forgiveness Today, But Here Is Some Music!

No QfF today, gang, sorry -- I forgot about it until the last minute and now I am swamped with this rock documentary I'm captioning. I do not anticipate finishing that until RIGHT before its 7 a.m. deadline, at which point I will immediately fall asleep and not wake up until long past when this is due.

So in the meantime, here, this is a song I love a lot and cannot get enough of these days, as performed by the amazing Andrew Rannells:



I could swear by your expression
That the pain down in your soul
Was the same as the one down in mine
That's the pain that cuts a straight line down through the heart
We call it love
We wrapped our arms around each other
Trying to pull ourselves back together
We were making love, making love

No comments:

Post a Comment