Monday, July 1, 2013

Movie Reviews by Jessie (Part 6)

(A quick side note - today my "Introverts and Online Interactions" post is being rerun on my mother's blog, Teaching What Is Good. Wander on over and leave comments so other people think, "Hmm, this person seems to have devoted followers. I should follow their blog too!" Or, well, you don't have to do any of that. But if you haven't read that post, check it out on my mom's blog today!)

I haven't done one of these in awhile. Let's see what else Jessie has to say about film.
Of Mice and Men - i hear that the book is really good and i want to read it and see this movie because i heard about it from LOST the most riveting and thrilling series on t.v. even though they will not be showing a new episode until February 7th and i mean that just totally SUCKS SO BAD.........................................................
I always get all my book and movie recommendations from TV shows.
Fantasia 2000 - music is so the bomb!!!!!
However, she only rated this one 2 1/2 stars, so I feel like music was not quite the bomb enough.
The Pagemaster - i actually saw that and i thought that it was so good and i mean i loved it because imean i love books and i love to read.
I'm not sure what to do with a recommendation like "You will like this movie if you like to read." What if you like to read but hate movies? Will you still like this movie?
Three to Tango - Matthew Perry is such a good actor and i mean i think that this movie is going to be really good and romantic and am totally be into it..................................................................................................
"I think this movie is going to be am totally be into it," huh? I am totally be into Jessie's reviews.
Garfield Holiday Celebrations - HOLIDAYS are totally my thing.
"SO YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!"
Treasure Planet - ok i guess but i mean yea...................................................
This is some in-depth movie reviewing, right there. She has completely changed my mind about this movie.
Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure - the first one was better but i think that that GIRL needs to get an attitude adjustment because it took her long enough to realize that the piig was Wilbur.
That's right. If you don't recognize your pet pig, you need to fix your attitude, missy!
Welcome to the Dollhouse - well
...come to the Dollhouse?
Little Miss Sunshine - well it looks ok but a little too HIPPY for me. I mean look at the car on the cover. For goodness sakes i mean really.
These goshdarn young people with their hippie movies and hippie cars on the cover.
But I'm a Cheerleader - looks so much like a chick flick and i think that since i am a chick that i will like it
Jessie is the person goofing up all the demographics, liking chick flicks just on the basis of being a chick!
Casper's Haunted Christmas - i love any christmas movie and casper is the friendly ghost that everyone loves and i am not saying that all ghosts are mean but i am saying that all of them may not be nice.
Well, I was about to accuse her of buying into that ghost stereotype that all ghosts are mean, because that's just unfair to ghosts, but then she corrected herself, and all was well.
Looney Tunes: Back In Action - WOW and i am not sure in which way i am directing that WOW too?
Neither am I...
Powder - looks good but i think that it will probably have a typical jail story outline. if you can not guess or do not even now what at ypical jail outline is may GOD help you in the long run!!!!
Uh. Did Jessie just curse me?
The Adventures of Robin Hood - well i think that this version is so medieval and that the directors should stick to the story board of all the original classics.
I think she's expressing her approval for this movie, but sometimes it's really hard to tell.
All the Pretty Horses - well i think that most stories either are really dramatic and romantic or always teach a lesson. so i will give this movie a......................................................
I don't even know how to respond to this one. I just... I don't know. Jessie just ran me out of snark.

1 comment:

  1. That is the best review I've ever read of Casper's Haunted Christmas.

    ReplyDelete