Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Movies in My "LOL, Vol. 3" Playlist

Back in May of this year, I wrote a blog about my favorite silly YouTube videos. Well, since then, I have collected more. My third "LOL" playlist has reached 200 videos, which is the most you can have in a playlist, so I have had to start a third.

Since my original playlist was so popular, and since I'm going to have to continue updating as I see and save more amusing videos, I have also decided to (in the near future - read: when I have the energy) make a page at the top of my blog, dedicated solely to hosting the whole list. Every time I post an update here on the blog, I will also add it to the master list page.

So, without further ado, here are some videos I have enjoyed since the last time we spoke about this, although they are not sorted as nicely as the master list is:

No comments:

Post a Comment