Monday, May 19, 2014

Blog Business: Vacatioooon!

So I'm off on a road trip around the northeastern U.S. with my sisters over the next two weeks. I'm going to poke around and see if I have any fun random things I can schedule to be posted during that time so you guys don't have to go entirely without a blog, but if I don't find anything, I'll be back... well, probably Wednesday, June 4th. I'll be back home by the 1st, but I don't know that I'll have written anything by that Monday.

When I come back I suspect I'll be doing some picture blogs of the trip. I'm excited -- we get to visit some family and some old friends, I get to knock off the last two contiguous U.S. states I haven't visited, and we get to see Norm Lewis in Phantom of the Opera in NYC, so that's pretty much completely awesome.

I shall close out this meta blog with a video of Norm Lewis so you can all be as excited about me seeing him on stage as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment