If all has gone according to plan, today I am in Rhode Island/Massachusetts. So here is a scheduled blog for you guys!
Here are the answers to last week's song lyrics game! How many did you get right?
1. Ain't no way for me to love you if you won't let me.
Ain't No Way- Glee Cast
2. I'm not surprised, not everything lasts, I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Haven't Met You Yet- Damian McGinty & Cameron Mitchell
3. No man, no madness, though his sad power may prevail, can possess, conquer my country's heart, they rise to fail.
Anthem from Chess- Linda Eder
4. When I'm with you, baby, I go out of my head and I just can't get enough, and I just can't get enough.
Just Can't Get Enough- Glee Cast
5. I gotta get through this, I gotta get through this, I gotta make, gotta make it, gotta make it through.
Gotta Get Through This- Daniel Bedingfield
6. Hark, how the bells, sweet silver bells, all seem to say throw cares away.
Carol of the Bells- Pentatonix
7. I know this pain, why do you lock yourself up in these chains?
Hold On- Wilson Phillips
8. Aww, kittens! Look at the puppy! Cute little hamster! Chinchilla! Death!
Pet Shop- Weebl
9. Bossy's thin as a fishing pole, Bessie's flat as a flounder.
Another Dead Cow- Bat Boy the Musical
10. I'm not a witch, I've nothing you've heard, I'm you, you, you.
I'm Not a Witch- Roomie
11. Who's to say what's not okay, the breakaways will outlast, will outlast.
Outcast- Glee Cast
12. I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf.
Ur So Gay- Katy Perry
13. I can smell the death on the sheets, covering me, I can't believe this is the end.
Deathbed- Relient K
14. I wanted to be with you alone and talk about the weather.
Head Over Heels- Tears for Fears
15. Tonight, tonight, the Tonys were tonight, and Elton's Billy was all the rage.
The Eleven O'Clock Number- Neil Patrick Harris at the Tonys
16. They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said no, no, no.
Rehab- Glee Cast
17. I'll never be a knight in armor with a sword in hand or a kamikaze fighter.
Someone To Fall Back On- Jason Robert Brown
18. I am not dead yet, I can dance and I can sing.
He Is Not Dead Yet- Spamalot
19. Was I the only one to notice human nature doesn't work that way?
I Need a Hero- Chris Rice
20. We are standing at the crossroads and now it's time for you to go your way and me to go mine.
My Friend- Plus One
21. Very superstitious, writing's on the wall.
Superstition- Glee Cast
22. Hello, yes, this is Dog.
Telephone Dog- Weebl
23. She grew up on the north side but now she lives in Darwin.
Rhitzy Rhitz- Songstowearpantsto.com
24. Alas, alas for you, lawyers and pharisees, hypocrites that you be!
Alas For You- Godspell
25. Sometimes I kinda miss the old XJ9 that we used to call Jane.
Todd the T-1000- Jonathan Coulton