Friday, June 22, 2012

Search Keyword Helping Time!

Every so often I look at the search keywords people have used to find my site, and I think, "Well, I didn't answer that question in my blog. I'll do that NOW!"

So here are some of the search keywords used lately, and some mini answers to them.

10 mostly unknown movies
Here are 10 movies I've seen but most people have not, according to Flickchart:
1. Company: A Musical Comedy
2. Beautiful Boy
3. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
4. Mozart and the Whale
5. L.A. Without a Map
6. The Boys Next Door
7. Amahl and the Night Visitors
8. The Courtship of Eddie's Father
9. The Bumblebee Flies Anyway
10. Who Am I This Time?

crazy love francis chan chapter 1
Chapter one of "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan is called "Stop Praying," and it is not the one that made me angry and drove me crazy. That one happened later.

derek webb democracy vol 2 mediafire
Hey now. While I highly suggest Derek Webb's Democracy albums, I'm not a fan of pirating them, since he is so fantastically fantastic in letting us get so much of his music free through NoiseTradeWhen someone gives you something for free, you don't go and steal other stuff from them. That absolutely makes you the jerk. Also, NoiseTrade is awesome.

does marius sing eponine to sleep
Totally got this one before! I had no idea this was such a popular question, but I hope my blog can become the main source for answering it. When the Les Mis movie comes out, surely it will be even more popular, and I will become known on the Internet as the only person who knows the answer to this. THE ONLY ONE.


facebook apocalypse setting
This sounded exciting, so I googled it. But turns out all it is is another "OMG, Mark Zuckerberg is shutting down Facebook!" meme. However, it's kind of hilarious, because the fake press report includes this:
"Facebook has gotten out of control," said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, "and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness."
Yup. If you run a company, you can't ever just hand it over to somebody else. This makes it sound like Zuckerberg is singlehandedly running the entire website on his own, and then had a bad day and decided to just give it all up. I'm pretty sure that's not how that's going to work.

relationship advice for men"when she pulls away"
I can't imagine anything they found on my blog was very helpful here. I don't tend to write relationship advice. But, uh, here goes: Men, if she pulls away, give her space. The End.

when introverts don't get alone time cranky
Yes, when introverts don't get alone time cranky.

katharine mcphee
If you were looking for a fan site, you came to the WRONG place.


bottom 2011 movies
bottom 5 2011 films
Mine are (in order from most awful to least awful) Hop, Paranormal Activity 3, Footloose, 30 Minutes or Less, and Unknown. I mostly saw movies I liked in 2011. I didn't see too many of the truly terrible ones.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, having now Googled, 'facebook apocalypse setting', you blog comes up second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good. I want my blog to be the expert on all these things people are searching for.

      Delete