Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let's Just Watch Musical Clips Today, K?

Whooo, today is a tough day and I forgot to write a blog ahead of time. So here, have a link to my YouTube collection of songs from musical movies. YouTube had just lifted the "200 videos only per playlist" restriction when I put this together, so I have something like 1600 clips here.

While you can watch all the clips in order from the link I gave you (because you KNOW you want to watch 1600 musical numbers today), anyone who wants to randomize them as I usually do can use this site, which allows you to put in my YouTube username (it's purplecow17) and then choose the "Musicals Win Everything" playlist to get a randomized version of the playlist I have.

See you guys on Friday, when my new snark series gets started.

No comments:

Post a Comment