Friday, August 5, 2011

Just a couple thoughts

I've been really bad about blogging over the past week and a half. My apologies. I need to get back into a semiregular rhythm.

While we're waiting, here are a few mini thoughts that have been floating around in my mind.

-FlickChart just gave me Lord of the Flies vs. The Bumblebee Flies Anyway. It amused me because not only do both movies contain the word "flies," they're actually both based on very dark books about children. My vote went to The Bumblebee Flies Anyway, which I've loved for a long time.

-I only have six more Woody Allen movies to see before I'm done with his filmography so far. That makes me a little bit sad.

-My sister, this morning: I've been having trouble starting the car lately.
Me: Yeah?
My sister: Yeah, I turn the key and then put it in park and nothing happens.
Me: You put it in... park?
My sister: Oh! I mean drive.
Me: I was going to say... I think I have the solution to your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment