Monday, September 7, 2015

Blogging Again?

Whoo.

It's been awhile.

And I can't guarantee I'll be back as regularly. My new job doesn't necessarily take a lot of time, but as it gets going it's going to take a lot of energy, and of what I have left, I don't know how much will get devoted to blogging. I'm going to try to write up blogs over the weekend so that they're just ready to post throughout the week.

I would definitely like to try and make space for Quest for Forgiveness blogs again, as well as trying to post one other time a week, maybe on Wednesdays. Or maybe I'll try to pull together something that I can post on Mondays that will be entertaining but not take up a ton of time so I can focus on Wednesday and Friday blogs.

Sorry to have left you all hanging for so long. I've missed blogging, and I'm posting this as a hopeful, tentative promise that I'm on my way back.

And there's my Monday blog. TA-DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment