Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Micro Review: Die Hard

My reactions to Die Hard, as tweeted on Twitter account specifically for writing down movie thoughts as I have them. Nobody follows it because liveblogging annoys 99% of the people alive.



What is this lip pursing thing Bruce Willis keeps doing?

"What would I do without you, Paulina?" Maybe you'd learn to say goodbye before you hang up. Darn movie phone etiquette.

Who wants to ride in the FRONT seat of the limo?

I hope Christmas music plays through this whole thing, but I have a feeling it'll come to an end once the actual action starts.

I just realized I've only seen Alan Rickman old(ish) in movies. It's so weird to see him young.

Wow. Baby Alan Rickman REALLY bears a vocal resemblance to Benedict.

This building is gorgeous. It makes me a little sad to see it torn up in action sequences.

It's the Barefoot Avenger!

That's a great villain line. "He didn't see it this way, so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life."

I keep losing track of why he's going where he's trying to go.

Are you even allowed to sing "Let It Snow" in a town where it doesn't snow on Christmas?

"Yippie-ki-yay, Mr. Falcon!" Or "melon farmer." Whichever version you want.

One of those policemen keeps looking like Bill Murray. They called GHOSTBUSTERS!

Yeah, you may wanna run from that giant fireball you just created...

Smarmy American friendliness is not a virtue when dealing with European terrorists. Or, ya know, people in real life.

I'm trying to remember the last movie I saw where the FBI was the good guys...

Oh, SNEAKY of you, Hans! Although it's kind of hard to hide when you have a distinctive Alan Rickmanesque voice...

It's making my feet hurt just watching him try to walk.

It's going to be hard to explain to someone unfamiliar with the situation why that window is covered in bloody footprints.

Even if you're a bad guy, it's freaking scary when your opponent starts laughing for no reason before you kill him.

There is so much blood on both of them, it's like a vampire love scene.

Now will someone please give him some shoes?

Well, that's done. Not bad. Kept my attention pretty well for an action flick. Lands at #551 on FlickChart.

No comments:

Post a Comment