Friday, June 1, 2012

Top Facebook Statuses of May

All right. These were my top 10 most popular Facebook statuses this May, in order of most popular to least popular:





Uh. So, I graduate today. WHAT?

I'm officially done student teaching. I am so going to miss those students. And I'm not just saying that because some of them promised to add me on Facebook...

I just found a pin in my bed. I bet the spiders I found on my car last night are still trying to kill me.

Weird date conversation of the night: The implications of being able to reverse time with your mouth. For example, any food you put in your mouth would get younger and younger until it eventually reverted back into its original form. So you'd have to eat fairly quickly if you didn't want your hamburger to turn into wheat and raw cow. (Other things this could impact in a disturbing way: being sick, eating raisins, and sucking your thumb.) I LOVE that I have a boyfriend who will discuss such ridiculous things with me.

And... graduated. The "oh my gosh, I'm going to miss some of these people SO MUCH" melancholy hasn't hit me yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll come after me on the road this week...

Twice yesterday I said "funeral" when I meant to say "graduation." Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?

The main guy in Gladiator just bravely and inspirationally said, "Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear." That statement is truer but less interesting than what I at first heard: "Nothing happens to anyone that he is not given by the wish of a bear."

Ok, so "Creepy Doll" is not the right song to listen to while walking back to your dorm alone at 11:50 at night...

It's only been four days since I left Huntington, but it sure was nice to get to hear Jacob's voice tonight. /mushystatus

I am in South Carolina. I am sitting in my new home with Sarah and Lisa. THIS IS EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment