Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What Should I Blog About? You Tell Me!

Last night one of my friends discovered ask.fm, and I thought, "Oh, yeah, I remember that site. I kind of want to use that in my blog tomorrow."

So here's the plan.

I've been having trouble figuring out what I want to blog about these days, so I figured I'd open it up to my readers and get some suggestions. You can ask anonymously at this link, and when I'm stuck for a blog idea I'll look through that and pull out one to write. (And then I'll post the link to the completed blog as the answer to the question.)

You can suggest absolutely anything -- silly or serious or big vague topics or really specific ones or questions you have or poll topics for me to expound on or just random things you've wondered what I've thought about. You can also suggest as many as you want -- the more I have, the more things I have to draw from. The goal is to get around to all of them eventually (at least the ones that I can conceivably write about).

I've also set up a link to this on my blog itself, up at the top where it says "Other Places You Can Reach Me." That way, any time you think, "Hannah should write something about this!" you can head on over here and submit an idea.

My blogs are figured out until next Wednesday, but who knows, maybe I'll pick one of yours to tackle then!

No comments:

Post a Comment