Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Turntable Playlist: Upbeat Songs!

I haven't done this in awhile. I was Turntabling with a group of friends and we decided to go with "upbeat songs" as our theme. So here are the songs we played during those couple hours, plus YouTube links where possible, in case you're ever looking for some upbeat songs. Asterisked songs were mine.

*1. Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
2. Don't Stop Me Now- Queen
3. Sing, Sing, Sing - David Anderson
*4. Car Wash - Christina Aguilera
5. 1985 - Roper
6. Starting Now - Ingrid Michaelson
7. I'm a Believer - The Monkees
*8. Jimmy Neutron Theme Song - Bowling For Soup
9. Alive - P.O.D.
10. Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
11. Everybody to the Limit - Strongbad
12. Me Ol' Bamboo - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
*13. Grow Old With Me - Jason Robert Brown
14. Polkarama! - Weird Al Yankovic
15. Beat the Horse - Pomplamoose
16. Love Changes Everything - Aspects of Love
17. Polka Face - Weird Al Yankovic
*18. Since I Met You - dc Talk
19. Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight - Spinal Tap
20. Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
21. Classical Gas - Mannheim Steamroller
22. We Hate to Leave - Frank Sinatra
*23. A Really Cool Dance Song - Bowling For Soup
24. Wonder (If She'll Get It) - Superchick
25. The World Will Know - Newsies
26. I Love To Laugh - Mary Poppins
*27. Thank You Very Much - Scrooge (played by accident when my queue goofed up, but it still fit)
28. Golden Years - David Bowie
29. Why Should I Worry? - Oliver and Company
*30. Not That Kind of Thing - The Wedding Singer
31. Midnight Bolero - Armik
32. Affirmation - Savage Garden
*33. Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
34. That's All - Genesis
35. Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
36. Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride - Lilo and Stitch
*37. She Mighty Mighty - House of Heroes
38. Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
*39. Son of Man - Tarzan
40. Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
*41. High School Never Ends - Bowling For Soup
42. Tetris (Solid State Remix) - Game Boys
43. Medley From Man of La Mancha - Scott Bakula
*44. Benny's Dispatch - In the Heights

2 comments:

  1. I didn't contribute to this one because I don't have any upbeat music.


    (Okay, so it was because I didn't have access to my VPN at the time, but I sure don't have much upbeat music either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just listen to Herb Alpert over and over. :-)

    ReplyDelete