Monday, April 9, 2012

Blogging Schedule! (I Can Do This!)

So I am going to attempt a semi-regular blogging schedule. It's never a bad thing to try to organize your life a little, right? So I am going to plan to write something, anything, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

(By the way, this totally counts as my Monday post.)

The goal is to write a bunch over the weekends, since the mood rarely really strikes me during the week, and then post-date them so they'll show up on the given days. This also helps since I get so absent-minded - now I can write them whenever and they'll post on the right day, even if I forget until Thursday that yesterday was Wednesday.

(I was about to say, "Oh, hey, yesterday was Wednesday," but then realized that I'm writing this on Thursday but not posting it until Monday, so I would just sound completely insane.)

So there's that info there. I can do it! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment